March 07, 2010

237. Mulholland Drive


  • Year of release: 2001
  • Director: David Lynch
  • Genre: Mystery, Drama, Thriller
  • IMDB Page

. . .

So, uh, this movie, uh, hmmmm...

This movie is one of the most confusing movies I've ever seen. Stuff happens without actually happening, or do they? All I know are a few things and I'm not sure if I should share them as they are pretty big spoilers. I won't share them, half the fun in this movie is watching it in confusion.

The acting is superb and never really dull or annoying. The entire cast played awesome even though I guess they didn't know what was happening as well. Of course some scenes are better than other scenes, watch it and you'll see what I mean. :)

This movie thrives off of its symbolism and requires a rather straight head to get the entire movie, but it didn't hinder me in enjoying it and neither should it hinder you.

A definite recommend.

Buy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment